Terms & Conditions
Learn more about program policies.
Make sure to include your ConnectMiles number on every travel reservation with Copa Airlines to begin earning miles.
Terms and Conditions of the ConnectMiles Program
The ConnectMiles Program loyalty program (the “ConnectMiles Program”) is the joint loyalty program of Compañía Panameña de Aviación, S.A., a corporation organized and existing pursuant to the laws of Panama (“Copa Airlines”), Aerorepublica, S.A., a corporation organized and existing pursuant to the laws of Colombia (“Copa Colombia”) and of any other entity which in the future adopts the ConnectMiles Program as its loyalty program (“Future Airlines” and together with Copa Airlines and Copa Colombia, the “Airlines”). Copa Airlines will initially manage and operate the ConnectMiles Program (the “Administrator”), but may delegate management, operation and any other obligations to a third party in its sole discretion at any time.
The terms and conditions of the ConnectMiles Program set forth below are effective as of [May 1st 2015] (as amended and modified from time to time, these “Terms and Conditions”). The ConnectMiles Program is unrelated to, and shall replace all prior terms and conditions of any frequent flyer or loyalty program in which any of the Airlines participated, including United Airlines’ MileagePlus® Program or One Pass®. Each member of the ConnectMiles Program (each a “Member” and together the “Members”) shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.General Terms and Conditions Changes to the ConnectMiles Program and Terms and Conditions
The present Terms and Conditions as well as other rules, special offers and benefits of the ConnectMiles Program may be modified, amended and/or substituted at any time and in any manner, without prior notice to Members. The Administrator and the Airlines reserve the right to terminate the ConnectMiles Program in the discretion of the Administrator or the Airlines without prior notice to Members. The Administrator and the Airlines may transfer their respective ownership interest and/or administration of the ConnectMiles Program to another entity without prior notice to the Members. In this case, such entity shall have the same rights and duties of the Administrator and/or the Airlines, as applicable, under these Terms and Conditions. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, each Member agrees that the termination of the ConnectMiles Program and/or changes, amendments or modifications to the ConnectMiles Program or of the Terms and Conditions shall not give rise to any claim for damages whatsoever by any Member against any of the Airlines or the Administrator.
The accrual of mileage does not entitle Members to any vested rights with respect to such mileage accrued, awards or program benefits. In accumulating mileage awards or program benefits, Members may not rely upon the continued availability of any award, award level or program benefits. Members may not be able to obtain all offered awards for all destinations or on all flights. Without prior notification to the Members, any award, including award tickets, may be subject to increased mileage redemption requirements or new restrictions. The Airlines, notwithstanding the restrictions set forth above, may at any time, among other things, with or without notification to the Members (i) end their participation in the ConnectMiles Program pursuant to the terms set forth above; (ii) withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, including award tickets; (iii) change benefits, conditions of participation or mileage levels, rules and methodology for earning and redeeming mileage, rules for the use of travel awards and effectiveness of mileage; and (iv) add travel blackout dates, limit the number of seats available for award tickets (including, but not limited to, not allocating any seats on certain flights) or otherwise restrict the continued availability of travel awards or special offers.
These Terms and Conditions control Members’ membership and participation in the ConnectMiles Program and no covenants at law or in equity shall be implied or incorporated herein in any manner.
These Terms and Conditions plus additional important terms not set forth herein, including specific rules and mileage requirements for the granting of award tickets, expiration of miles and awards, additional charges applicable to award tickets, reimbursement for partially used award tickets and others will be available at http://connectmiles.copaair.com/en/(the “Website”). It is the responsibility of the Members to review and comply with these Terms and Conditions and to review and comply with additional information made available to the Members, such as news bulletins and account status alerts, posted at the Website or any website of the Airlines in order to understand the rights, responsibilities and status levels of the Members under the ConnectMiles Program. The ConnectMiles Program will attempt to advise Members of various matters of interest through such means as may be appropriate, such as account summaries, electronic mail, newsletters and the Website, but the Administrator and the Airlines shall have no liability for any failure to do so. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, ConnectMiles Members agree that their account statements and other notifications may, at the discretion of the Administrator, be provided by electronic mail only.Liability of the Administrator and the Airlines
In no event shall the Administrator or the Airlines be liable to any Member, or anyone claiming through a Member, for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or similar damages, or lost revenue or profits, arising out of the Administrator’s or the Airlines’ acts or omissions in connection with the ConnectMiles Program.
The Administrator and the Airlines shall not assume joint and several liability for each other.
If the Administrator and/or the Airlines improperly deny a Member mileage credit, travel award or some other benefit, the Member’s exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied credit, award or benefit if available, or such other alternative comparable benefit as determined by the Administrator or the Airlines, who shall have no additional liability whatsoever.Interpretation of Terms and Conditions
The Administrator and the Airlines have the sole right to interpret and apply these Terms and Conditions such as in cases where there is a conflict between any provisions of these Terms or Conditions or where a Member challenges these Terms and Conditions.Eligibility of Members
Natural individuals older than two (2) years of age are eligible to become Members (each an “Eligible Person”). Non-natural persons (such as corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other businesses and not-for-profit entities) are not eligible to become Members of the ConnectMiles Program at this time and may not accrue mileage.
Currently, membership in the ConnectMiles Program is free of charge for the Members; however, the Administrator and the Airlines reserve the right to establish at any time a charge for membership in the ConnectMiles Program.
Membership and participation in the ConnectMiles Program may be prohibited or restricted in some countries and/or localities and nothing in these Terms and Conditions should be read to override or circumvent any applicable laws, rules or regulations of any jurisdiction.Enrollment in ConnectMiles Program
Membership in the ConnectMiles Program is personal and non-transferable. Eligible Persons may enroll in the ConnectMiles Program at the Website or at certain points of service of the Airlines and must provide their: (i) full name, (ii) electronic mail address, (iii) date of birth, (iv) nationality, (v) Password (as defined below) and (vi) Service Center PIN (as defined below) . Each Member is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all personal information provided upon enrollment in the ConnectMiles Program and for updating his or her information, including electronic mail address, physical address and telephone number. The Administrator and the Airlines shall have no liability for misdirected or delayed correspondence or any consequences thereof and each Member assumes all responsibility arising from any incomplete, partial or inaccurate information provided to the ConnectMiles Program.
All account information constitutes proprietary information of the ConnectMiles Program and Members may access this information only for the purpose of obtaining information about their own accounts. Members may not delegate or grant access (via power of attorney, contract or otherwise) to their accounts or the proprietary information of the ConnectMiles Program to any third party. Account information may not be reproduced or distributed without the prior written consent of the Administrator.
The Administrator and the Airlines reserve the right to refuse enrollment in the ConnectMiles Program to any person who does not comply with the requirements of the ConnectMiles Program or these Terms and Conditions, does not provide the enrollment information required above or provides misleading or inaccurate information or whose previous account has been cancelled by the Administrator and/or the Airlines. Members may not have more than one (1) account each in the ConnectMiles Program. Only one (1) Member may be enrolled per ConnectMiles Program account. ConnectMiles Numbers (defined below) are nontransferable. If more than one (1) account is assigned to the same individual, the duplicate account will be cancelled by the Administrator and accrued mileage in the account of the Member to be cancelled will be transferred to the non-cancelled account. A Member who enrolls in the ConnectMiles Program other than for the first time will not be eligible for any bonus or promotion then being offered to individuals enrolling in the ConnectMiles Program for their first time.
Upon enrolling in the ConnectMiles Program, Members shall receive a unique account number, which shall be non-transferable and shall be referred to as the Member’s “ConnectMiles Number” or “account number”; such identification number shall be valid only in relation to ConnectMiles Program transactions. Members may have access to log into the Website, where they may create a password to access their ConnectMiles Program account (“Password”), have access to a variety of self-service tools, and be able to complete certain transactions. Service center personal identification numbers (“Service Center PIN”) created by Members shall be used to identify the Members in transactions carried through the ConnectMiles Program call center. For security purposes, the Members may be requested to supply a Service Center PIN and/or Password when conducting certain transactions in writing, by phone or on the Internet such as making reservations, redeeming mileage or changing personal information. Each Member is solely responsible for the use of his or her Service Center PIN and/or Password in relation to any transactions related to the ConnectMiles Program, any of the Airlines, or the Administrator. Therefore, Members should not disclose their Service Center PIN and/or Password to any third parties. Each Member is solely responsible for any and all of his or her actions or any actions of third parties using the Member’s Service Center PIN and/or Password, including, without limitation, (i) any transaction(s) within the Member’s ConnectMiles Program account, (ii) any violation of these Terms and Conditions or (iii) any transactions related to the Administrator or any of the Airlines. The Administrator and/or the Airlines shall not be responsible for any loss or action arising from unauthorized use or use by a third party of a Member’s Service Center PIN and/or Password. The Administrator and the Airlines will not re-credit miles for redemptions when a Member’s Service Center PIN or Password has been used.
From time to time, the Administrator may deliver electronic summaries of Member accounts. The Administrator does not guarantee that account summaries or similar communications are free from error. By enrolling in the ConnectMiles Program, each Member agrees that the Administrator reserves the right to correct any account summary or similar communication wrongfully delivered and further agrees that the account summaries are provided for convenience purposes only.Prohibition of Certain Activities; Audits and Account Suspensions
A Member’s accrued mileage is personal and non-transferable. Therefore, a Member’s mileage may not be devised, gifted or bequeathed to another Member or any other individual or comingled with the mileage of another Member, except under the express terms offered by the ConnectMiles program at any particular time.
Accrued mileage does not have any monetary or commercial value and mileage, certificates, awards or benefits may not be purchased, sold, bartered, assigned, gifted, raffled or transferred, except when such transaction is permitted and authorized by the prior written consent of the Administrator or these Terms and Conditions. Any mileage, certificates, awards or benefits transferred, assigned or sold in violation of these Terms and Conditions or without the consent of the Administrator may be forfeited or canceled and may result in termination of a Member’s membership, denial of boarding with respect to the ticket holder, and, at the Administrator’s or the Airlines’ discretion, completion of the travel only upon payment of an applicable fare.
Membership in the ConnectMiles Program is a privilege that may be revoked by the Administrator and/or the Airlines in their sole discretion without any duty to compensate a Member or to acknowledge awards or mileage or benefits earned or accrued by a Member as of the termination date of such Member’s membership in the ConnectMiles Program or suspension of the account of the Member, in cases including, without limitation, (i) irregular behavior, fraud or fraudulent activities or willful misconduct, (ii) any violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations, (iii) willful misconduct of the Member including, but not limited to, any misrepresentation of information furnished to the Administrator, the Airlines or ConnectMiles Program affiliates by any Member, (iv) verbal or physical abuse by a Member of any employee, agent, director or officer of the Administrator and/or the Airlines, their respective affiliates or subsidiary companies or partner airlines whether or not the Member is determined to be civilly, criminally or otherwise liable for such actions, (v) failure to comply with any applicable rule, including without limitation, fare rules, carriage conditions, tariffs or others, (vi) failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or an Airline’s contract of carriage, or (vii) conduct otherwise detrimental to the interests of the ConnectMiles Program, the Administrator or the Airlines.
Termination of a Member’s account will result in the loss of all the privileges and/or benefits a Member is entitled to under the ConnectMiles Program, including, but not limited to, revocation of award tickets, revocation of accrued mileage, cancellation of unused tickets acquired by redeeming mileage and loss of status and the benefits accompanying the lost status.
A Member whose account has been terminated will not be eligible to create a new ConnectMiles Program account except in the sole discretion of the Administrator. If the Administrator and/or the Airlines decide not to terminate the account of a Member for any of the actions set forth above and permit the Member to maintain his or her membership in the ConnectMiles Program, the Administrator and/or the Airlines may take other actions such as a reduction of accrued mileage in the Member’s account and/or a reduction of his or her status level in the ConnectMiles Program, without prejudice to the legal remedies available under applicable law.
In order to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions, applicable conditions of carriage and/or tariffs, the Administrator and the Airlines reserve the right to audit any and all Member accounts at any time and without notice to the Members. During the audit process, it may be necessary to block access to Member accounts.
During the course of an audit or investigation, a Member’s account information may be shared with any third party with whom the Administrator or the Airlines have contracted to assist in performing such audit or investigation.
In the event that an audit or investigation reveals discrepancies or possible violations of these Terms and Conditions, the Administrator and/or the Airlines may, without notice to the Member and in addition to any other remedies described herein or otherwise available (i) delay the processing of award redemption requests, (ii) cancel any outstanding award redemptions, (iii) withdraw all mileage wrongfully accrued (whether by mistake, fraud, discrepancy and/or by violation of the Terms and Conditions), (iv) withhold statements and/or suspend the account of a Member and (v) terminate a Member’s membership in the ConnectMiles Program. While an account is suspended, the Member may continue to accrue miles in his or her account, but no mileage redemptions or other transactions will be permitted and any outstanding award redemptions will be cancelled. Cancelled award redemptions must be surrendered to the Administrator or the Airlines upon the request of the Administrator or the Airlines, respectively; and any e-tickets issued will be automatically recalled and cancelled.
Prohibition of sale or exchange
The sale or exchange or attempted sale or exchange of any mileage, awards or benefits other than as expressly authorized by Copa Airlines is prohibited. Any mileage, awards or benefits transferred, assigned or sold in violation of the Program Rules may be confiscated or canceled and the ConnectMiles member involved may be subject to additional penalties in accordance with the Program Rules. The use of award tickets that have been acquired by purchase, exchange or other conduct in violation of Program Rules may result in termination of membership, cancellation of accrued mileage, awards or benefits, confiscation of the tickets, denial of boarding with respect to the ticket holder, and, in Copa Airlines’ sole and absolute discretion, completion of travel only upon payment of an applicable fare.
Members engaging in prohibited practices set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and any other party using any benefit or award ticket obtained pursuant to prohibited practices, shall be responsible for the full payment of any and all expenses, costs, ticket prices, tariffs and/or damages, including attorneys’ fees, incurred or suffered by the Administrator and/or the Airlines as a result of the prohibited actions or for the collection of amounts suffered by the Administrator or the Airlines for the legal and operative costs arising from any and all actions taken by the Administrator or the Airlines with respect to prohibited actions.Local Taxes
Under the applicable laws of each country, state, city, locality or other political subdivision, the sale of mileage by the Administrator or the Airlines and issuance of award tickets may be subject to taxes, fees and/or other charges required to be paid pursuant to applicable law, which shall be paid by the Member and are the sole responsibility of the Member completing such transaction.Membership Levels
The ConnectMiles Program has distinct membership levels that it offers its Members, and the requirements for attaining a given status level are set by the Administrator from time to time and may be modified in any manner and at any time, in the Administrator’s sole discretion. Membership level information may be found on the Website. The Administrator makes no representation that all Members (even Members of the same status level) will be treated equally for all purposes in all circumstances. For example, the Administrator may determine to offer or provide awards (including mileage and ticket awards), program benefits, offers (including special offers) and any other forms of promotion to Members with differences between status levels and even between Members of the same status level.Disclosure of Members’ Information
Regulations in the different countries where the Airlines or any other partner airlines operate may require the Administrator and/or the Airlines to provide certain governmental agencies and bodies with the Members’ information. By becoming a Member, each Member agrees that the Administrator and/or the Airlines may disclose personal information of the Members, with or without the Member’s consent, as required by applicable law to any governmental authorities or third parties. In addition, by becoming a Member, each Member agrees that the Administrator and/or the Airlines may share personal information of the Members to business partners of the ConnectMiles Program, including without limitation, hotels, rental car agencies, airlines and other business partners.
The ConnectMiles “partners” include airlines, hotels, rental car companies or other entities who offer products or services as awards in the program and who allow the accrual of mileage to members who use their products or services.
The following airline partners have been active since July 1st 2015: Japan Airlines, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air India, Air New Zealand, All Nippon Airways, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Avianca, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EgyptAir, Ethiopian Airlines, EVA Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS, TAP Portugal, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines, United Airlines, Air China.
The following air partner has been active since July 22nd: 2015: Avianca Brazil
The following air partner has been active since September 4th 2015: Gol Transportes Aéreos
The following air partner has been active since March 1st 2016: Aeromexico
The following air partner has been active since March 1st 2018: Azul Linhas Aereas Brasileiras
Different terms and conditions apply per partner.
The accrual rate for airline partners are determined by each travel partner. Different terms and conditions apply per partner. See the accrual rate in our website by clicking on the menu option “Earn Miles” and “Use Miles”.
The following non-air partner has been active since June 15th 2015: BAC International Bank (Credomatic).
• The status earned by acquiring a bank partner credit card will be removed if the product is cancelled as well as other benefits associated with the cobrand credit card. Also, once the card of the main account is cancelled, the status given to any additional accounts will also be removed.
The following non-air partners have been active since July 1st 2015: Marriott Rewards, EAN Services (National Car Rental, Alamo Car Rental).
The following non-air partner has been active since July 20th 2015: Banco General S.A.
• The status earned by acquiring a bank partner credit card will be removed if the product is cancelled as well as other benefits associated with the cobrand credit card. Also, once the card of the main account is cancelled, the status given to any additional accounts will also be removed.
The following non-air partner has been active since September 11th 2015: Avis - Budget Car Rental
The following non-air partner was active from October 1, 2015 to October 31, 2017: Banco Corpbanca Colombia S.A
• The status earned by acquiring a bank partner credit card will be removed if the product is cancelled as well as other benefits associated with the cobrand credit card. Also, once the card of the main account is cancelled, the status given to any additional accounts will also be removed.
The following non-air partner have been active since April 1st 2017: Banco Promerica (Dominican Republic).
The following non-air partner have been active since September 1st 2017: Produbanco (Ecuador).
The status earned by acquiring a bank partner credit card will be removed if the product is cancelled as well as other benefits associated with the cobrand credit card. Also, once the card of the main account is cancelled, the status given to any additional accounts will also be removed.
The following non-air partner has been active since November 1st 2015: Attenza
Different terms and conditions apply per partner. See the accrual rate in our website by clicking on the menu option “Earn Miles”.
Earning ConnectMiles Miles at Mail Boxes Etc.
1. The partnership between Mail Boxes Etc. and ConnectMiles begins on July 1, 2016.
2. ConnectMiles members will be able to earn miles at all MBE locations in Panama (except for the Albrook MBE location) beginning on July 1, 2016. Locations in the Dominican Republic will participate beginning on August 1, 2016.
3. To earn miles, the customer must be an active ConnectMiles member.
4. The customer will earn 1 mile per dollar spent at Mail Boxes Etc., provided that the amount spent is at least US$10 or the equivalent thereof in local currency. The amount spent does not include taxes or surcharges of any kind, or any other charges that do not constitute sales.
5. The customer must provide or enter his or her ConnectMiles number correctly when paying or registering the number in the Mail Boxes Etc. system. Miles will be credited to the account registered with Mail Boxes Etc. once the payment has been processed, prior to the cut-off date previously agreed by the customer and Mail Boxes Etc.
6. By providing or entering his or her ConnectMiles number, the member accepts the MBE terms and conditions and the ConnectMiles program terms and conditions.
7. The name of the Mail Boxes Etc. accountholder must be identical to the name on the ConnectMiles account. Corporate customers are not eligible.
8. Miles will be credited to the customer’s ConnectMiles account approximately 60 days after the purchase.
9. The customer may not earn miles for past purchases if his or her ConnectMiles number was not provided or was entered incorrectly at the Mail Boxes Etc. location.
10. Mail Boxes Etc. and ConnectMiles reserve the right to change the mileage-earning structure.
11. Any claims must be submitted at the respective MBE location or emailed to Info@mbe-ca.com for processing.
12. Promotions are subject to change. ConnectMiles Terms and Conditions apply.
13. Mail Boxes Etc. Terms and Conditions apply.
MAXIFLOTA CONNECTMILES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Beginning July 1, 2016, MAXIflota customers will be able to earn ConnectMiles miles for purchases made with MAXIflota ConnectMiles cards at participating Delta service stations.
• To earn ConnectMiles miles, you must use a MAXIflota ConnectMiles card, and your valid ConnectMiles number must be associated with your card.
* If you do not have a MAXIflota card, you can learn more by calling 279-2929 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you do not have a ConnectMiles account, you can join at connectmiles.com
• Accounts may be linked in either of the following ways:
* All of the accounts on the MAXIflota agreement earn miles for a single ConnectMiles account.
* Each account on the MAXIflota agreement earns miles for a different ConnectMiles account.
• Miles will be earned as follows:
* 1 gallon of gas = 1 ConnectMiles mile
* Numbers will not be rounded; the number of miles will be based on the whole number.
• The Maxiflota terms and conditions remain in effect, and MAXIflota cards continue to have the same parameters as they did prior to participation in the mileage-earning program.
• MAXIflota ConnectMiles customers will earn miles for gas purchases only.
• Customers will earn miles beginning in the first month of participation in the mileage-earning program, which will be July 2016. Miles may not be earned retroactively.
• Any issues with your Maxiflota ConnectMiles card can be reported by calling 279-2929 or emailing email@example.com.
• You can view the miles earned with your MAXIflota ConnectMiles card using the MAXIflota online inquiry tool (http://consulta.petrodelta.com)
• The ConnectMiles miles you have earned will appear in your ConnectMiles account, in the “Others” section, as “Maxiflota ConnectMiles.” These miles will appear in your account within 10 business days of your MAXIflota billing date.
• Please keep your receipts in case of any questions or concerns.
• Some conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAGIC DREAMS
1. The ConnectMiles mileage-earning agreement between Copa Airlines and Panatickets takes effect on May 20, 2016.
2. After the agreement between the two companies takes effect, customers will earn ConnectMiles miles for all ticket purchases for concerts organized by Magic Dreams.
3. The mileage-earning structure will vary by concert and/or event. In general, for regular sales, the mileage-earning structure will be one mile per dollar. The number of miles earned will be based solely on the ticket price, not including service charges, taxes, or other special charges.
4. Magic Dreams and Copa Airlines reserve the right to determine the mileage-earning structure for each event.
5. Customers may earn miles for the purchase of a maximum of 4 tickets per customer, per event. To earn miles, customers must sign up or provide their ConnectMiles number before completing the purchase.
6. Miles may not be earned after the purchase has been completed. Miles may not be earned retroactively, or for any past purchases that customers may have made without providing their ConnectMiles number.
7. Miles earned for the purchase of event tickets will be credited to your ConnectMiles account within 10 business days following the event.
8. Earning miles is a benefit that applies exclusively to the price set for earning ConnectMiles. Miles may not be earned for other promotions or discounts.
9. Magic Dreams reserves the right to apply mileage-earning promotions, such as doubling or tripling, as the case may be.
10. The opportunity to earn miles for the purchase of Magic Dreams event tickets is independent of your credit card’s mileage-earning program.
11. Miles earned for the purchase of Magic Dreams event tickets will be credited directly to the customer’s ConnectMiles number or account, regardless of the payment method used.
12. Magic Dreams accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Clave card.
13. By completing the purchase transaction, the customer accepts the terms and conditions described herein, as well as the mileage-earning chart that corresponds to the event for which the customer is purchasing tickets.
14. Any claims must be emailed to Info@panatickets.com for processing.
15. All ConnectMiles program terms and conditions apply.
16. All Panatickets terms and conditions apply. http://panatickets.com/terminos-y-condiciones/
Earning ConnectMiles Miles at American Trade Hotel
1. The partnership between American Trade Hotel (ATH) and ConnectMiles begins on January 1, 2017.
2. To earn miles, the customer must be an active ConnectMiles member.
3. Customers may earn miles for contracts signed on January 1, 2017 or after.
4. Customers may earn miles only for events held at the hotel, and the mileage-earning structure will be as follows:
|High Season |
January, February, March, April, May, August, October, December
|Low Season |
June, July, September, November
|$3 = 1 Mile||$2 = 1 Mile||15,000 miles for spending at least $25,000|
6. The number of miles earned for each event will be calculated based on the amount spent before any taxes or service charges.
7. Customers may earn miles only for events held at American Trade Hotel.
8. May not be combined with other promotions.
9. ATH reserves the right to change which months are included in the high and low seasons.
10. The customer must provide his or her ConnectMiles number at the time of payment. Miles earned will be credited to the account provided after the payment has been processed.
11. By providing his or her ConnectMiles number, the member accepts the ATH terms and conditions.
12. The name of the person associated with the event to be held at ATH must be identical to the name on the ConnectMiles account.
13. Miles will post to the customer’s ConnectMiles account approximately 30 days after the final purchase is made and the event is paid for in full.
14. The customer may not earn miles retroactively if his or her ConnectMiles number was not provided or was entered incorrectly when paying at ATH.
15. ATH and ConnectMiles reserve the right to change the mileage-earning structure.
16. Any claims must be submitted to ATH or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
17. Promotions are subject to change.
18. ConnectMiles Terms and Conditions apply.
19. ATH Terms and Conditions apply.
1. These terms and conditions are an integral part of the ConnectMiles mileage earning agreement in place between Copa Airlines and uber.
2. To participate in the promotion of uberCONNECT, Uber users will assume an administrative cost of $ 0.75 additional to the uberX service fee and authorize Uber to collect this amount on behalf of Copa Airlines * and the subsequent payment to Copa Airlines of this sum. * 3. To participate in this promotion and earn the miles, the customer must have the same email registered in the Uber account and in the ConnectMiles account. * The user authorizes Uber to share the email with Copa Airlines in order to credit the corresponding miles. * 6. The split fare option on the Uber app does not apply with this promotion *, likewise this promotion does not apply to canceled trips. * * 13. To participate in this promotion you must have registered a valid debit or credit card or an electronic payment method in the application. * And run the last 3 numbers.
3. To participate in this promotion and earn miles, the e-mail address associated with the customer’s uber account must be the same as the e-mail address associated with the customer’s ConnectMiles account.
4. This promotion is valid exclusively for uber rides using the uberCONNECT service, which will be available from December 1 to December 31, 2016.
5. uber users participating in the promotion will earn 50 miles for requesting uberCONNECT service prior to requesting a ride, regardless of the ride distance or fare.
6. uber’s fare-splitting option cannot be used with this promotion.
7. To participate in this promotion and earn miles, customers must choose uberCONNECT service prior to requesting a ride.
8. Miles may not be earned retroactively, or for any rides taken prior to the start date of the promotion.
9. Miles earned for rides using the uberCONNECT service will post to the customer’s ConnectMiles account within 45 business days following the ride.
10. This promotion may not be combined with any other active promotion and/or discounts, and is not valid with other service options provided by Uber (such as Uber X, Uber XL, Uber X English, UberBLACK, or UberSUV).
11. Miles earned for rides using the uberCONNECT service will be credited directly to the customer’s ConnectMiles account, regardless of the payment method used.
12. The opportunity to earn miles for rides using the uberCONNECT service is independent of any mileage-earning program offered by the customer’s credit card.
13. Any claims must be e-mailed to email@example.com
14. All Uber terms apply. To review these terms, please visit: https://t.uber.com/terminosuberconnect
15. All ConnectMiles terms and conditions apply.
ConnectMiles-Barceló Terms and Conditions:
1. Barceló Hotel Group will give each ConnectMiles member one (1) miles for every dollar ($1) spent at barceló.com for stays at any of the 42 4-star and 5-star city hotels and resort hotels in 10 countries and territories across Latin America, specified in the relevant section 14 of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The number of miles to be credited for spending through Copa Vacations will be calculated according to different conditions.
3. The ConnectMiles member is responsible for indicating that he or she belongs to the ConnectMiles program, and for providing the necessary information at the hotel reception desk during check-out so that the base miles can be credited to his or her account.
4. The miles will be credited to the ConnectMiles member’s account between 4 and 6 weeks after the check-out date.
5. If the necessary information is not provided at check-out, the ConnectMiles member may request that the base miles be credited by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 months following check-out. The miles will be credited to the ConnectMiles member’s account between 4 and 6 weeks after the request for mileage credit is approved, if applicable.
6. If you need assistance with your reservations or have questions about miles that have not been correctly credited to your account, please contact email@example.com
7. Any attempt to violate any of the rules established herein, or to provide false information with the intent to commit fraud, will be prosecuted in accordance with the laws in force. ConnectMiles members agree to and accept the strict enforcement of all provisions of these rules. Any fraudulent attempt to obtain the bonus offered by engaging in alteration, forgery, or tampering will result in cancellation of the member’s ConnectMiles account. ConnectMiles members are solely responsible for any present or future situation that may occur as a result of their own error or negligence, or for any cause not attributable to Copa Airlines and/or Barceló.
8. All ConnectMiles program terms and conditions apply. For more information, please go to ConnectMiles.com.
9. List of Participating Hotels:
Barceló Maya Palace
Barceló Maya Beach
Barceló Maya Caribe
Barceló Maya Colonial
Barceló Maya Tropical
Occidental at Xcaret Destination
Occidental Costa Cancún
Royal Hideaway Playacar
Barceló Gran Faro Los Cabos
Barceló Puerto Vallarta
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta
Occidental JF Puebla
Barceló México Reforma
Barceló Bávaro Palace
Barceló Bávaro Beach
Occidental Punta Cana
El Embajador, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
Barceló Santo Domingo
Barceló San José
Barceló San Salvador
Barceló Guatemala City
Occidental Panamá City
Occidental Arenas Blancas
Allegro Palma Real
Third-Party Products and Services
The goods and services rendered by any third-party business partner of the ConnectMiles Program to the Members which permit awarding mileage or have been obtained by redeeming mileage are the exclusive responsibility of such third-party business partner. The Administrator and the Airlines do not guarantee the satisfaction of the Members for products or services a Member may acquire to receive mileage or obtain by redeeming mileage from a ConnectMiles Program business partner. Every claim related to such services must be addressed only to such ConnectMiles Program business partner and each Member, by becoming a Member in the ConnectMiles Program, waives and holds the Administrator and the Airlines harmless from any and all damages suffered from the services rendered by any third-party airlines, businesses and/or companies providing services to the Members.
ConnectMiles Program business partners may include airlines, rental car companies, hotels or other entities who offer products or services as awards in the ConnectMiles Program and/or who award mileage to Members who utilize their products and services. The ConnectMiles Program business partners are independent entities, and the Administrator and the Airlines are not responsible for the nature or quality of products or services provided by those entities, nor for any solicitation efforts by those entities.
The Administrator and the Airlines shall have no liability for ConnectMiles Program business partner withdrawals or for award changes or cancellations caused by business partner withdrawals, discontinued business partner products or services or award or mileage accrual cancellations for any other reason.Ticket Upgrades
Courtesy upgrades to a higher class of service on certain flights may be offered by the Airlines as set forth on the Website. Courtesy upgrading may not apply when a ticket is issued for codeshare flights or with discount tickets, employees’ tickets, agency discounts, free tickets or tickets redeemed with mileage. The Members acknowledge that courtesy upgrades are a privilege and are offered entirely at the discretion of the Airlines. Courtesy upgrades are subject to availability, upgrade windows and other rules and regulations. These courtesy upgrade policies may change from time to time without notice to the Members.Accrual of Mileage
Mileage can be accrued by Members only after a Member’s official enrollment in the ConnectMiles Program. The amount of mileage accrued by a Member depends on the mileage accrual conditions of the ConnectMiles Program then in effect at the time of the mileage-earning activities. Mileage will be accrued in a Member’s account only when the Member avails himself or herself of the means of accrual recognized by the ConnectMiles Program. Members may not accrue mileage for the utilization of mileage-earning services by anyone other than themselves except to the extent that mileage may be earned for purchases made through authorized debit, credit or charge cards or as expressly allowed under an applicable ConnectMiles Program business partner’s offer.
To ensure receipt of credit for mileage from a mileage-earning activity, the Member must submit his or her ConnectMiles Number. Each Member is responsible for retaining all documentation and information for mileage-earning flights until the mileage appears in the Member’s account. For mileage-earning transactions with business partners of the ConnectMiles Program, the Member must retain the original voucher, invoice and any other documentation required by the ConnectMiles Program and/or the business partner. Earned mileage shall be posted by the Administrator or the Airlines after receipt of the required information from the relevant business partner.
Members may track mileage earned at the Website by logging into their accounts using their Password. It is each Member’s sole responsibility to ensure the mileage he or she has earned is accurately credited to the appropriate account, for which the submission of satisfactory support documentation, such as boarding passes, vouchers and invoices, may be required. The Administrator and/or the Airlines reserve the right to verify all documentation submitted by the Members for mileage credit.
Where a Member contends that mileage has been earned but not credited, or in cases where the Administrator or the Airlines deem verification is required, the Administrator and/or the Airlines reserve the right to require proof of accrual from the Member, including, but not limited to, copies of ticket coupons for flights claimed to have been flown or copies of receipts or similar documentation verifying any mileage-earning transactions claimed to have been purchased or rendered. Requests for mileage credit from mileage-earning activities with the Airlines may be made at the Website [or at http://connectmiles.copaair.com/en]. For uncredited mileage for mileage-earning activities with business partners of the ConnectMiles Program, all requests for mileage credit must be made directly to the business partner who shall be responsible to process and deliver the requests to the proper ConnectMiles Program entity.
The Administrator, in its sole discretion, may permit a Member to receive mileage credit for flights on other airlines and other airlines or entities may, by agreement with the Administrator and/or the Airlines, permit their program members to credit to their accounts mileage earned for flights on the Airlines. In such cases, unless otherwise expressly provided, such mileage may be credited in only one (1) frequent flyer or loyalty program. The flights, fees and classes of other airlines that may become affiliated with the ConnectMiles Program shall be determined by agreement between the Airlines, the Administrator and affiliate airlines and by the conditions defined by each one of them. Each Member must verify the conditions in effect with each affiliate airline, since these airlines may modify their conditions anytime without prior notice.
In the case of air travel, mileage will be credited only for flights actually flown by the Member. Such mileage will be credited in accordance with the mileage-earning policies in effect at the time of travel, not at the time that air travel is purchased, booked or reserved. Mileage credit will not be awarded for flight cancellations or if Members are accommodated on other airlines.
Class-of-service bonus mileage, if any, will be credited according to the fare paid, not the cabin flown, and will not be credited on any courtesy upgrade.
Air mileage will not be credited for award travel, including tickets issued as awards and tickets purchased using a combination of mileage and money, on promotional travel industry or reduced-fare tickets, charter flights, consolidation tickets or on tickets which are issued subject to any accumulation of ConnectMiles Program mileage or benefits. In addition, some fares or tickets may be excluded from eligibility for mileage accrual.
Mileage earned from mileage-earning activities with business partners of the ConnectMiles Program such as car rental agencies and hotels will be credited only for qualifying published rates, and not for special promotional accommodations, rentals or tickets, industry discounts, group rates or special promotional rates. Only the Member associated with the ConnectMiles Number which is used with a ConnectMiles Program business partner transaction may receive mileage credit for the ConnectMiles Program business partner services.
The Administrator and the Airlines reserve the right to make bonus miles and promotional offers by Airlines and ConnectMiles Program business partners selectively available to certain Members based on flight activity, geographic locations or other factors determined at the Administrator’s and/or the Airlines’ discretion. Mileage awards offered to Members for utilizing a ConnectMiles Program business partner’s products or services can vary based upon the type of membership and details of specific offers as are published from time to time.
The Administrator and the Airlines will establish a mileage accrual policy that may not necessarily reflect the equivalent geographic distance traveled between departure and arrival points. The amount of mileage to be accrued will depend on the agreements existing with the Airlines participating in the ConnectMiles Program. The Administrator and business partners of the ConnectMiles Program will determine the accrual policy for mileage that a Member may earn for mileage-earning activities for products or services rendered by such business partners.
The Administrator and the Airlines are the only parties authorized to determine whether mileage will be credited to the account of a Member and reserve the right to refuse or revoke such mileage at their discretion when a mistake is made or is suspected.
Members who buy a second seat known as “Extra Seat” on a Copa Airlines flight, are eligible to earn award miles equal to the fare bought for the flight. Members are not entitled to earn qualifying miles nor qualifying segments; PreferMembers benefits such as bonus miles related to the Prefer status are not applicable on extra seats tickets. The miles earned for the extra ticket will be displayed under My Activity section of your ConnectMiles account with the description “Extra Seat Credit”. To request the miles for the Extra Seat Ticket, member must contact the ConnectMiles Service Center and provide the ticket number, flight date, flight number, origin and destination of the Extra Seat. The extra Seat Miles will be posted within 15 days after the request has been approved.
After enrolling, members may request mileage credit up to 365* days after a flight. The date of the flight must be after the member’s date of enrollment. All requests for mileage credit and proof of miles earned must be received by the Administrator or the Airlines within that time period.
Example: The member enrolled in ConnectMiles on January 1 and traveled in March, but forgot to include his or her ConnectMiles number when booking the travel. This member may request mileage credit up to 365* days after the date of the flight. In other words, he or she may make the request at any time through the end of February of the following year.
* For Air China, Air India, Air New Zealand, All Nippon Airways, Lufthansa, South African Airways, TAP Portugal, THAI, Aeromexico and Gol apply 180 days.
New members: For flights operated by Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia, new ConnectMiles members may request mileage credit for flights taken within the 90-day period prior to the member’s date of enrollment. All requests for mileage credit and proof of travel must be submitted within 90 days of the date of the flight. Flights taken prior to July 1, 2015 (when the ConnectMiles program began) are not eligible for mileage credit.
Example: A member who enrolled in ConnectMiles on January 1, 2016 may request mileage credit for any flights that he or she took within 90 days prior to enrolling—in other words, in October, November, or December. This member may make the request up to 90 days after the date of the flight.
Mileage accrued in a Member’s account shall be maintained in the account until it is redeemed for an award or until it expires, whichever occurs first. Accrued mileage will expire on the last day of the twenty-fourth (24th) month after the last Qualifying Account Activity in the Member’s account.
Any Member who fails at any time to engage in any Qualifying Account Activity for a period of twenty-four (24) consecutive months shall forfeit all accrued mileage and benefits as of the last day of the twenty-fourth (24th) month. Miles extended through the Extend Miles Program shall be extended for an additional period of twelve (12) months, upon payment of the then-applicable fee for such extension, for a total of thirty-six (36) consecutive months, after which time the Member shall forfeit all accrued mileage and benefits as of the last day of the twenty-fourth (24th) month.
“Qualifying Account Activity” includes, without limitation, (i) earning mileage credit for flights on the Airlines, (ii) earning or redeeming miles with a ConnectMiles Program business partner, (iii) redeeming miles for award travel, (iv) buying mileage, but only as permitted under these Terms and Conditions and in such increments established by the Administrator to constitute Qualifying Account Activity or (v) any qualifying transaction in such Member’s account that the Administrator or the Airlines set forth in these Terms or Conditions. In cases where mileage is for any reason removed from a Member’s account, such as for the redemption of awards, and later returned, the return of the mileage to the Member’s account shall not count as Qualifying Account Activity.
The Administrator and/or the Airlines, in its or their sole discretion, may establish special conditions to, and time limits during which the Member may, reactivate expired mileage, which may be reactivated only during the six-month period following the expiration of the Member’s miles, following payment of the applicable fee for such reactivation.Redemption of Mileage
The awards available to be redeemed and the amount of mileage necessary to redeem each award will be set by the Administrator and the Airlines and such information will be made available to the Members at the Website. The Administrator and the Airlines will establish the process for award redemption.
Awards may, at the request of the Member and in the sole discretion of the Administrator, be issued by the ConnectMiles Program in the name of the Member or in the name and for the use of any other individual. Such awards will be issued only after a Member validates his or her account using his or her Service Center PIN, Password or other security measures in place at the time of the award request. Neither the Member nor the recipient of an award ticket permitted by the Administrator may change the name of the traveler on an award ticket or the route and/or time of the award ticket once a request for the award ticket has been processed by the Administrator or the Airlines except for certain instances as determined by the Administrator and/or the Airlines. The Member or the recipient of the award ticket, as applicable, is solely responsible for completing every immigration requirement to travel with an award ticket, including without limitation, visas and vaccinations, and for paying any taxes or similar charges associated with the issuance and use of the award ticket. Award tickets are for travel only, and do not include any ancillary costs not included in the price of the ticket, including, without limitation, any baggage fees, costs of food, drinks or other ancillary services.
Mileage earned in two (2) or more Members’ accounts may not be combined to redeem any awards.
Redemptions of mileage for any non-air awards will be subject to the additional terms and conditions associated with redemption of the applicable award, including any terms or conditions established by the ConnectMiles Program business partner that is providing any such non-air award. Members may use the accrued mileage to redeem products or services of the Airlines or of any ConnectMiles Program business partner participating at the time of redemption and listed in the Website.
After an award ticket is issued, a service charge may be imposed for each change requested by the Member that necessitates the reissuance of the ticket. Members should visit the Website to view the applicable fees for change requests. After any award, other than an air award, is issued, a service charge may be imposed for each change requested by the Member, which necessitates the reissuance, adjustment or cancellation of the award. Award tickets, awards and certificates may be subject to applicable ConnectMiles Program charges, taxes, inspection fees, passenger facility charges and other fees, charges or taxes, and the person utilizing the award is responsible for the payment of any such items that may apply.
THE AVAILABILITY OF THE AWARD TICKET, AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES MAY DEPEND ON DATES, SEASON AND DESTINATION OF TRAVEL, AMONG OTHER FACTORS. TRAVEL ON CONNECTMILES PROGRAM AWARD TICKETS WILL BE SUBJECT TO TAXES, SURCHARGES, TARIFFS, CONTRACT OF CARRIAGE, TICKET TERMS AND RE-ACCOMMODATION POLICIES OF THE CARRIER ON WHICH TRAVEL IS SCHEDULED AND SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF THE COUNTRIES OF DEPARTURE AND DESTINATION. REDEMPTION OF MILEAGE FOR AWARD TICKETS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHARGES FOR REDEMPTION, WHICH CHARGES DEPEND ON THE SELECTED ROUTE AND DATE OF TRAVEL AND STATUS LEVEL OF THE REDEEMING MEMBER.
Subject to a service charge and certain limitations, a valid unused award ticket may be returned by the Member to the issuer of the award ticket; provided that the Member properly canceled his or her reservation for the entire trip made with the award ticket at least 72 hours in advance of scheduled departure of the first flight on the award ticket. The mileage used to redeem the award will be credited to the Member’s account and will be subject to expiration as set forth above. Partial cancelations of award tickets will not result in any crediting of miles to the Member’s account. When a reservation is made or non-air award is redeemed but then is subsequently cancelled or returned in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, re-crediting of the Member’s accrued mileage taken in connection therewith will be subject to a service charge, which will be higher if the cancellation or refund is requested within less than twenty-one (21) days of the date of the first flight on the award ticket or the date in which the non-air award activity is scheduled to take place. Any return of mileage to a Member’s account does not constitute Qualifying Account Activity.
AWARDS AND THE AWARD STRUCTURE ARE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION, WITHDRAWAL, CANCELLATION OR LIMITATION IN THE ADMINISTRATOR’S OR THE AIRLINES’ DISCRETION AND MAY BE CHANGED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHER, THE ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR THE AIRLINES MAY (I) INCREASE THE MILEAGE, CASH, FEES OR NUMBER OF CERTIFICATES REQUIRED FOR ANY AWARD, (II) MODIFY OR REGULATE THE TRANSFERABILITY OF AWARDS OR BENEFITS, (III) ADD AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF BLACKOUT DATES OR (IV) LIMIT THE NUMBER OF AWARD SEATS AVAILABLE TO ANY OR ALL DESTINATIONS. MEMBERS, IN ACCUMULATING MILEAGE OR CERTIFICATES, MAY NOT RELY UPON THE CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF AN AWARD OR AWARD LEVEL, AND MEMBERS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO OBTAIN ALL OFFERED AWARDS OR USE AWARDS FOR ALL DESTINATIONS OR ON ALL FLIGHTS. THE ISSUANCE OF AWARD TICKETS IS SUBJECT TO BLACKOUT DATES AND OTHER LIMITATIONS DETAILED ON THE WEBSITE. MEMBERS SHOULD ANTICIPATE LIMITED TICKET AVAILABILITY DURING PEAK TIMES AND FOR POPULAR DESTINATIONS.
Awards for air travel shall be valid only to destinations served by the Airlines both at the time of the issuance of the award ticket and at the time of departure, and neither the Administrator, the Airlines nor any ConnectMiles Program affiliate shall be liable for schedule changes that result in the cancellation of service to any destination.
AWARD TICKETS EXPIRE IF UNUSED AFTER ONE (1) YEAR, COMMENCING ON THE DATE OF ISSUANCE.
Each Member shall have the responsibility to notify the Administrator of any erroneous or fraudulent mileage deduction from such Member’s account within six (6) months of the date of the deduction. The Administrator will review such Member’s claim and reserves the right to require proof, documentation or certification from such Member during the review. Crediting back mileage claimed to be erroneously deducted will be determined by the Administrator in its sole discretion after its review.ConnectMiles Program Website
The ConnectMiles Program makes available to its Members the Website http://connectmiles.copaair.com/en/ through which Members may, among other things, complete transactions online, view account information, and redeem mileage. The Administrator reserves the right to disrupt, modify, update and/or alter the Website and its content, functionality and/or access without notice to the Members whether for technical, safety, control, maintenance or any other reasons whatsoever.
The Administrator and/or the Airlines do not guarantee the continuous use of the Website or that the Website works free of error and the Administrator and the Airlines shall not be responsible for any interruption in the use of the Website for any reasons or for unavailability to the Members. Each Member who accesses the Website is responsible for protecting his or her equipment with an antivirus, antimalware and other similar software.
The information, products and services from time to time published on the Website may include errors and/or may not be updated, and the Administrator and/or the Airlines shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the information contained on the Website. The Administrator and the Airlines will, however, endeavor to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of information posted on the Website.
Links to other webpages may be found on the Website through which Members may engage in transactions and accrue and/or redeem mileage. The Administrator and/or the Airlines are not responsible for the content, accuracy or truthfulness of third-party webpages to which the Website provides links or for the confidentiality or privacy policies or terms and conditions of such webpages; therefore, the Members are responsible for reviewing and abiding by the terms, conditions and policies of each such third-party webpage before and/or while visiting them. The Administrator and the Airlines do not guarantee or assume any responsibility for damages that may arise from the use of information or material contained or displayed on any third-party webpages for which the Website provides links. The Administrator and the Airlines shall not be responsible for the actions, errors, omissions, or defaults of the owners and operators of third-party webpages or for damages.
Specific ConnectMiles Program policies, such as purchase of mileage, transfer of mileage between accounts, accrued mileage required for issuance of award tickets and other policies will be available on the Website.Additional Terms and Conditions for Specific Transactions
In addition to the terms set forth above, each Airline may also set specific terms and conditions related to the ConnectMiles Program, redemption of mileage, and accrual of mileage. Such matters will be available at the Website, at each Airline’s website or by such other means and at such other locations as the Administrator or an Airline may determine. Each Member agrees that the specific transactions set forth below are subject to the following additional terms and conditions, and to the other terms and conditions transmitted to the Member at the time of any transaction.Waiver; Severability; Headings; Governing Law
No failure or delay by the Administrator or the Airlines in exercising any of their respective rights, powers or remedies under these Terms and Conditions will operate as a waiver of that or any other right, power or remedy belonging to the Administrator or the Airlines, respectively.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or a regulatory body to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law and the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect without modification. The headings to these Terms and Conditions are inserted for the convenience of reference only and will not in any manner affect the construction, meaning or effect of anything contained in these Terms and Conditions or govern the rights and liabilities of the Administrator, the Airlines or the Members.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Panama.
This Protection of Personal Data clause applies to the processing of personal data carried out directly by the airlines or custom to others, performed in Peruvian territory and / or in cases where contractual or application of international law apply Peruvian law:
The Manager and the Airlines are committed to the processing of Personal Data that takes place as a result of the ConnectMiles Program is conducted in accordance with Law 29733 - Law on Protection of Personal Data and its Regulations approved by Supreme Decree 003-2013- JUS.
Personal data obtained under ConnectMiles Program shall be stored in a data bank owned by the ConnectMiles Program.
The treatment of personal data collected as a result of the ConnectMiles Program aims for the compliance and enforcement of the ConnectMiles Program, for which purpose the Manager and the Airlines will share their personal data, in Peru and abroad, with its trading partners as well as with other airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, banks, among others.
Similarly, the processing of personal data collected as a result of the ConnectMiles Program aims to send advertising commercial communications, and general information for the offer, promotion, purchase products and the execution of direct marketing.
ConnectMiles Program adopts organizational, legal and technical security measures, to ensure that the personal data of members are maintained in proper storage, security and confidentiality conditions.
To exercise their rights the Members may address firstname.lastname@example.org